In the past, spending time with God seemed like a secret ritualthat all the mature Christians had figured out.
For others like myself, the mystery appeared too intimidating to solve. For a long time, I considered the idea of “having a devotional time” to be vague, and any attempt to do it was quickly shot down by my own doubts about whether I was doing it “right.” Every time I came close to making this discipline a habit, I got bored with how I was spending time with Him. I felt like I was waking up early to churn rusted gears.
Can you relate?
Despite my struggle to understand what spending time with God meant, my desire to cry out to God “your steadfast love is better than life” grew stronger and stronger. (Psalm 63:3) I knew that the intimacy that David shared with God would only come through a heartfelt pursuit of Him. So for a season, I prayed and asked God to show me what quality time with Him looked like. He answered that prayer through the scriptures and the testimonies of Christian brothers and sisters who made time with God their first priority.
• A dedication page
• A 16-Page guide walking you through the basics of creating your devotional routine
• How to Use This Journal page
• Spacious, formatted journaling pages
• An inspirational Bible verse that crowns each entry
• A beautiful and modern magazine-style layout
• Typography quotes
Grab your journal now to:
- Unlock the secrets to having a consistent and impactful devotional time.
- Confidently complete your devotional routine with a simple plan for connecting with God.
- Know practically how to read scripture, meditate on God’s word, and pray naturally.