The vision for Life Before Eternity was caught at a secretary’s desk in the heart of downtown Memphis, Tennessee.
After serving as a missionary in Japan and marrying her best friend, Titania, our founder, felt God’s calling to minister to women worldwide by providing Biblical resources through an online community. After much prayer and counsel from mentors, God confirmed this calling to Titania and her husband, Gerald, through His miraculous financial provision. Though she admits the journey has been challenging, Titania and her team been moving forward ever since.
Meet Our Team
FOUNDER OF LIFE BEFORE ETERNITY
She founded her first blog and ministry LifeBeforeEternity.com in August 2016. There, she spurs the modern woman onto enduring faith as she awaits her eternal crown. (James 1:12)
On her personal site, TitaniaPaige.com, she helps women embrace passion and purity, so they can live out their God-given purpose. Join her Tuesdays for the latest episode of “The Purpose in Purity Podcast.”
Titania is Liberty University graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Christian Counseling, as well as a First 5 app writer. Download the app, created by Proverbs 31 Ministries, to study God’s word with her during your quiet time.
Right after her relationship with Christ, Titania prioritizes and cherishes her best friend and husband, Gerald, and is eagerly awaiting the arrival of their first child, Gabrielle, in December 2018.
When she isn’t writing or vlogging, she’s convincing her husband to take her out for Thai food, studying Japanese, and learning Korean pop dances.
During his nine to five, Gerald ensures the highest performance of surgical devices as a quality engineer at a medical device company. When he isn’t supporting his church and the Life Before Eternity ministry, Gerald is playing HearthStone, eating ice cream, and sleeping in.
In addition to helping our writers dot their i’s and cross their t’s, she serves as her church’s Contributions Clerk and as a professional transcriptionist for the Memphis Police Department. When she isn’t making papers bleed, she’s watching Live PD, playing Love Nikki, and watching K-Pops fans fight in online forums.
Debra is a published author, a public school educator, and a teacher of God’s word. When she is not writing or teaching, Debra loves spending time with her family traveling, dining, and engaging in activities like escape rooms and solving logic puzzles.
Kimberly enjoys meeting people and engaging them in conversations of various topics. She never meets a stranger and has a smile for everyone she encounters. She is a true leader and fulfills the call to disciple others. She enjoys reading, singing, traveling and baking goodies from scratch. The role she enjoys most is being a grandmother to her one-year-old grandson Nathan.
What We Believe
- One God in three persons — Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Jesus Christ’s deity, virgin birth, sinless humanity, substitutionary death, atoning blood, bodily resurrection and ascension to heaven
- The entire Bible is God’s infallible revelation to man
- Salvation by grace alone, through faith alone, in Jesus Christ alone
- The resurrection of the body: eternal glory for believers in heaven and everlasting punishment for unbelievers in hell
- The one true church, the body of Christ, consisting of all believers
- Obedience to our Lord’s command to lead people of all nations to faith in Christ and to grow in Christ-likeness
- Christ’s personal return to establish His Kingdom on earth
- The Holy Spirit indwells and empowers believers and is given as a seal and a pledge of our inheritance in Christ Jesus
- God created man and woman, and marriage is a holy union between a man and a woman.
The Statement of Faith does not exhaust the extent of our beliefs. The Bible, as the inspired and infallible Word of God, serves as the final authority and source of what we believe concerning truth, morality and proper conduct.
We are grateful to be able to support this ministry headed by Love Justice International financially and through prayer and would love for you to continue to link arms with us to reach these women with the hope of Jesus Christ!