Life Before Eternity exists to help women find
wholeness in Christ & have maximum
impact in God's kingdom.
Who We Are
Life Before Eternity is a ministry of the Pursuit Church Memphis that seeks to help women experience life transformation through their relationship with Christ. We intentionally grapple with the tough questions concerning faith and culture to help women get a practical and biblical view of what it looks like to live life here on earth before we enter into eternity with Christ.
What We Believe
- One God in three persons — Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Jesus Christ’s deity, virgin birth, sinless humanity, substitutionary death, atoning blood, bodily resurrection and ascension to heaven
- The entire Bible is God’s infallible revelation to man
- Salvation by grace alone, through faith alone, in Jesus Christ alone
- The resurrection of the body: eternal glory for believers in heaven and everlasting punishment for unbelievers in hell
- The one true church, the body of Christ, consisting of all believers
- Obedience to our Lord’s command to lead people of all nations to faith in Christ and to grow in Christ-likeness
- Christ’s personal return to establish His Kingdom on earth
- The Holy Spirit indwells and empowers believers and is given as a seal and a pledge of our inheritance in Christ Jesus
- God created man and woman, and marriage is a holy union between a man and a woman.
The Statement of Faith does not exhaust the extent of our beliefs. The Bible, as the inspired and infallible Word of God, serves as the final authority and source of what we believe concerning truth, morality and proper conduct.
Hey, girl. I'm Nia.
Founder & Content Manager
The Life Before Eternity ministry was birthed after I returned from missionary work in Osaka, Japan. There, God gave me a burden to create an online community for women who lack spiritual mentors or a safe place to ask their spiritual questions. After creating content alone for two years, readers were encouraged to contribute to the site in 2018. So far this ministry has served 33,000 women and counting with our online teaching and resources.
More About Me
Proud wife of my best friend and ministry partner, Gerald + Japan and Survival Horror Game Fanatic + Amateur Hiker + Foodie
Bachelors of Science Christian Counseling
Liberty University | Lynchburg, VA
College Ministry & Missions Intern
The River Community Church | Cookeville, TN